Menu

Prayers needed

:grouphug: Is it possible to put some things on hold so that you can get certain things taken care of and crossed off the stress list?

It seems like I've only been doing the bare minimum and everything else is on hold. Now everything is piled up and it's stressing me out.

Thanks everyone. I try to be not so needy and feeling like a failure. I guess today just got me anyway. My bishop once told me to just take it half an hour at a time if that's what it took. I'll be trying that out today. Trying to keep a positive attitude.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: I need a fork.

Pigby woke up Chuck. Who woke up Digby. Got Chuck taken care of. Digby won't stop crying and holding me. I just don't think I can do this anymore.

Will Digby watch cartoons? My 1yo will watch Blues Clues till the cows come home. In fact, that is the ONLY thing that will calm her down - Cup of milk, special blanket, and Blues Clues - LOL.

Maybe a special movie will calm him down while you are able to do a 10 minute pick up and drink a glass of water. You can do it!! Just take a little baby step to take care of yourself and make your surroundings a little less stressful.