Menu

Prayers, please! ER is in an area that is being pounded by tornadoes.

Power has been out all day on campus since the first storms passed through around 8:30 AM. His cell phone battery is very low (can't charge it because there's no power), but he texted me about an hour ago to say that he is safe in the basement of his dorm with all the other guys. It's finals week, but the school canceled exams today, and I expect they will do so tomorrow as well. The whole area is without power and trees are down all over campus and all over town. More storms are expected throughout the night. Please pray for ER and his fellow students.

Edited by ereks mom

Power has been out all day on campus since the first storms passed through around 8:30 AM. His cell phone battery is very low (can't charge it because there's no power), but he texted me about an hour ago to say that he is safe in the basement of his dorm with all the other guys. It's finals week, but the school cancel exams today, and I expect they will do so tomorrow as well. The whole area is without power and trees are down all over campus and all over town. More storms are expected throughout the night. Please pray for ER and his fellow students.

:grouphug: Praying

:grouphug:s . If he can get to a car, he could use a car charger to charge it. The one I have can be used for any cell phone. If not for this time, it might be something to get him for the future.

Yes, we keep chargers for all the phones in the car as well. I am thinking of getting a charger for the computer too as sometimes it is the only news sorce I have.

...anywhere on campus. Several HUGE trees fell all around campus, and a utility pole was snapped in half. The students have been allowed to return to their rooms, but with the warning that if the tornado sirens are sounded, they must return to the basement. Thank you so much for you prayers. Please keep praying for protection for the students.