Menu

Amazon is launching library lending for Kindle later this year!

Finally! I honestly didn't think Amazon had the financial incentive work with OverDrive, but I'm so happy they're making it possible.

I still prefer reading on a Sony Reader over a Kindle because it's so much easier to navigate a Sony, but Kindle will now become a much better option for my family. Finally there will be an ereader that has a great ebook library and bookstore to back it up.

Wow, this is just the nudge I was looking for to finally buy it.

Me, too... if only I hadn't just found out I need to spend about $400 a year now on heartworm treatments for three of our four cats! Grrrrrr..... whenever I think I am all set to order an electronic readers...something else rears up to take the money!

Finally! I honestly didn't think Amazon had the financial incentive work with OverDrive, but I'm so happy they're making it possible.

I still prefer reading on a Sony Reader over a Kindle because it's so much easier to navigate a Sony, but Kindle will now become a much better option for my family. Finally there will be an ereader that has a great ebook library and bookstore to back it up.

Sorry to interrupt here - I have a Sony Reader but haven't used it in forever because the battery doesn't last long enough to make it actually useful. Does this happen to you?