Menu

Ok how does Facebook know about *that* thread?

Did you click any links or photos in that thread? I think it will pick up your travelings in that manner.

I know when I visit a retail site, the ads follow me for a few days. It's not just facebook, it's anywhere that has ads.

I haven't been to FB yet this morning, but I wanted to say that I just LOVE your new avatar! :D

All those cookies track your activity. Get a cookie blocker and and an ad blocker.

I do delete my cookies (those types of cookies!) on a regular basis. I'm just surprised that reading a thread here would activate 'kilt cookies'.

Hmm, on the other hand, I did do a few searches on my own. THat's probably *where* the info came from, as opposed to here.

I do delete my cookies (those types of cookies!) on a regular basis. I'm just surprised that reading a thread here would activate 'kilt cookies'.

Hmm, on the other hand, I did do a few searches on my own. THat's probably *where* the info came from, as opposed to here.

:lol:

Kilt Cookies!

I need that recipe.

Don't you know that all homeschooling fathers now have to have utilikilts so they can match the mothers in the denim jumpers? Facebook is just trying to help you to fulfill these new requirements. (I haven't seen any of the original kilt threads but I assume this is what it is all about?)

-Nan