Menu

That's My King! 100% CC

I love it! I posted it to my facebook wall just now :D Thank you for sharing!

Awesome. :) I'll pass your thanks on to my dh. I was actually serving tonight so I wasn't in the main sanctuary and didn't see it, but dh told me about it and hunted all over youtube until he found it so that I could see it too.:001_wub: I'm so glad he did. I got all emotional and teary. That's my King! :)

OOH ETA: I just realized I put the wrong link up. That was the other one that dh found. I corrected the link in my first post. That one is better. Sorry for the mix up. :blushing:

Edited by Ibbygirl

AMEN and AMEN!!!

I needed this tonight. Thank you for posting. He is all of that and more. :001_wub:

So glad it blessed you! I got so emotional when I saw it. When I think of my King and all He has done for me, I can't help but praise His holy name. He certainly is all of that and more. He's my everything. :001_wub: :grouphug: This video makes me want to sing

at the top of my lungs. :) Edited by Ibbygirl

There was a post not too long ago with links to different inspirational Christian songs. I can't seem to find it. There was one inparticular (aside from this one) I would love to find, but can't remember the name. It was a skit set to music. Does anyone remember?

thanks,

lisa

There was a post not too long ago with links to different inspirational Christian songs. I can't seem to find it. There was one inparticular (aside from this one) I would love to find, but can't remember the name. It was a skit set to music. Does anyone remember?

thanks,

lisa

I remember. I posted it up. :) I'll get it for you. :)

you go. :) This is the original thread with the favorite praise songs. :) Edited by Ibbygirl

Thanks for postng this, Ibbygirl.

I had the volume on, and in walked my son.

Now that's God's timing.

AWESOME!!! :D My dd came down stairs for a glass of milk last night just after my dh had shown it to me. I told her, if you're going to sit there drinking milk you have to watch this while you drink. lol She liked it. :) She kept asking me if it was Tony Evans. lol

Awesome! I've seen this in church before too and it is so inspiring! The passion it's delivered with makes you want to stand and shout.

Watching this would be a great way to start each new morning :)

The one I saw actually showed the preacher, is that one on Youtube somewhere? I LOVED watching him!

Thanks for sharing!

Awesome! I've seen this in church before too and it is so inspiring! The passion it's delivered with makes you want to stand and shout.

Watching this would be a great way to start each new morning :)

The one I saw actually showed the preacher, is that one on Youtube somewhere? I LOVED watching him!

Thanks for sharing!

OOOH, I'd love to see the preacher delivering it. I'll hunt youtube later and see if I can find it. If I do I'll link it here. :) I agree this would be a great alarm clock to wake up to! :) We wiki'd the pastor's name and when we saw that the S.M. actually stood for Shadrach Meshach my dh just said, "oh with a name like that his parents made certain he didn't stand a chance to be anything but a preacher!" hehehehehe So glad you enjoyed it. :)

I LOVE this. I think I saw it at our old church. I am going to see if they will play it at our church now.

Awesome! :)

Wow! I've never seen that. It is so uplifting. Thank you, Ibbygirl.

You're welcome dear. :) It's too good not to share. :)

Thank you Ibbygirl for sharing! He IS allllllll of that and more!

May I share a video/song that I found yesterday and have played 10x since...just in case it will touch someone the way it touched me? I've been feeling so drained by the online chaos/drama, personal stress of moving, world events and have been struggling to find peace & my solid rock. Yesterday during my afternoon quiet time, I found this song- Greater -

Be blessed today. :grouphug:

OOOH, I'd love to see the preacher delivering it. I'll hunt youtube later and see if I can find it. If I do I'll link it here. :) I agree this would be a great alarm clock to wake up to! :) We wiki'd the pastor's name and when we saw that the S.M. actually stood for Shadrach Meshach my dh just said, "oh with a name like that his parents made certain he didn't stand a chance to be anything but a preacher!" hehehehehe So glad you enjoyed it. :)

Hee, hee! That is hillarious! I hope you can find the one with him actually in it. His passion in physical delivery matches the passion in his words! It's one of those things you never forget seeing.

I've been feeling so drained by the online chaos/drama, personal stress of moving, world events and have been struggling to find peace & my solid rock. Yesterday during my afternoon quiet time, I found this song- Greater -

I hear ya gal! I vented on my blog regarding at least one of these topics, ahem. . . ;) And definitely the current world events are more than enough to drain one!

I just saw where a news station had a little call in for viewers to respond to the statement "If I ruled the world". I was stupefied by the callers responses and thought "wow, really??". Oh, my!

Grateful we have a King who is greater!

Thank you Ibbygirl for sharing! He IS allllllll of that and more!

May I share a video/song that I found yesterday and have played 10x since...just in case it will touch someone the way it touched me? I've been feeling so drained by the online chaos/drama, personal stress of moving, world events and have been struggling to find peace & my solid rock. Yesterday during my afternoon quiet time, I found this song- Greater -

Absolutely!! Post away. That's a beautiful song. I'd never heard it before. Thank you so much for posting it. :) And anyone else who wants to add a song or a video or share about how great your King is feel free to post away. He's worthy of all our praise!

AWESOME! Thanks for posting.

My pleasure. :)

:thumbup::thumbup:

That's my King!!!!

Mine too! :)

Hee, hee! That is hillarious! I hope you can find the one with him actually in it. His passion in physical delivery matches the passion in his words! It's one of those things you never forget seeing.

I haven't found it yet, but I'm looking. :) On Wikipedia under the entry for his name, it has an mp3 file of his That's My King sermon that can be downloaded. My dh was saying that he should put it as his ring tone on his cell phone. lol He works with some decidedly anti-Christian people and was imagining their reaction if that was his ring tone. lol

I hear ya gal! I vented on my blog regarding at least one of these topics, ahem. . .And definitely the current world events are more than enough to drain one!

I just saw where a news station had a little call in for viewers to respond to the statement "If I ruled the world". I was stupefied by the callers responses and thought "wow, really??". Oh, my!

Grateful we have a King who is greater!

Amen. Hugs to all of you who are going through rough times. :grouphug: I get so weary of living in the end times sometimes. I get so tired of all the lawlessness that surrounds me and the evil and wickedness that I see. I can't wait to see my King, but I know it is His great love and mercy that causes Him to tarry so that all may be saved. That's my King.

:001_smile:

:)

This is one of my all-time FAVORITE videos! It is such an uplifting reminder of who our Saviour is. Thanks for posting it. Good to let others know about Mr. Lockridge- what a man he was.

Amen. :)

Thank you for sharing this uplifting video! My dd (who is 3) loved it too. She has already watched it 10x this morning.

Awesome! :)

Someone played that at church last year for us, and I LOVED it!!! Think I'll go post it again on my facebook. :)

Me too! ;)