Menu

Teacher's Bistro 3-17-11

My lunchtime is a lot later than Scrap's so I'm just posting this now.

What did you eat for lunch today? I had the last two pieces of Papa Murphy's BBQ Chicken Delite pizza. It was ok. It has an extremely thin crust so it's low in calories but the thin crust burned a bit even though I put it in for the shortest baking time given.

Are you wearing green today? I have on a sweatshirt with green mountains and trees on it.

Are you doing anything else for St. Paddy's day? I had Irish Soda bread at breakfast. That's it for us! I find corned beef much too salty.

Talk to me!

I'm not sure I've had lunch today. I stayed up too late last night and slept in because the baby let me! My husband took morning duty with the kids. I love him.

Yes, I'm wearing green.

We aren't doing anything special today because my husband works tonight. We will have corned beef and cabbage for dinner on Saturday.

We had grilled cheese sandwiches and cinnamon crisps for lunch. The kids were really excited about the latter. They are simply flour tortillas, fried crispy in oil, and covered with cinnamon and sugar. Not healthy but yummy.

I don't own a single item of clothing that has green anywhere on it except for a thick, winter, cotton nightgown. I guess I could wear that, but I might get some odd looks when I go to the store later.

Nothing planned. Just a full day of school, school planning, housework, cooking, etc.

Lunch was at Cook-Out today because we were running around and didn't have time go get home before our next appointment. I had the BBQ pork plate, and ds had chicken nuggets and a mint oreo shake.

We all wore green today! That never happens since I usually forget what day it is when we're getting dressed.

No St. Pat's plans here although we did have green frosted cupcakes at our friend's house this afternoon as our snack. She's good about remembering and celebrating ALL holidays. Me, not so much.

Lunch today (toddler and I): chicken salad made with left over roasted chicken, I made this and spaced that I didn't make any bread so we ate it on crackers. We had blueberries, carrot sticks & cottage cheese on the side

my headcovering is green I didn't plan it but I have nothing else green so I wear it when I wear a jean skirt and a white top. Kids have been wearing green beads (they where uniforms to school and we didn't have any green tights so dh got them beads)

No big plans for dinner dh had a long week and he is off tonight and I plan on hanging out with him and maybe ordering some cheap pizza. I hate to order out when I have plenty to cook but with it being is only off night this week I don't want to spend it cooking.

Lunch: onion/ green pepper quiche (kids had chicken/ spinach quiche)

Green: yes

ST Pat's: nothing today; Sunday we are having an exiled Rwandan pastor over for lunch (in addition to our regular crowd), so we decided to have our traditional corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and soda bread on Sunday

What did you eat for lunch today? Um.. heck I can't even remember!! I think we had tacos - yes, that's right, tacos.

Are you wearing green today? Co-incidentally, yes. My painting shirt is khaki green.

Are you doing anything else for St. Paddy's day? Nope - I didn't even realise it was St. Patrick's Day until I came onto the forum this evening! :lol:

Thanks, Jean, for getting this going today! I wound up NOT going to the VA today just "staying off it" as dh recommended last night. I used that as a good excuse to not do alot today. I'm hoping to not have to do that again! It would only be fun if I could stay off my knee somewhere other than my messy house!

Lunch: Red Baron 4 cheese pizza. Hoping I can talk hubby into letting us go to Islands (Restaurant) tonight, at least for an appetizer..

Green, yes. I'm wearing green t-shirt, angel necklace on green chord, and shamrock earrings. DD is wearing bear w/shamrock pin. And ds lost the plastic shamrock necklace I gave him right after I gave it to him!:glare:

No special plans other than manipulating, I mean, convincing, my husband to go to Islands. :^)

Lunch today was mac and cheese for the kids (yes, it is a running theme) and I had fried eggs with homemade gravy. You can take the girl out of Kentucky but you can't take Kentucky out of the girl.

Yes, I am wearing green as my youngest would not allow me to not wear green. She is decked out in shamrock leggings and t-shirt.

No special plans for St. Pat's day. I have to work tonight. Dh had rehearsal so the girls and I scrounged dinner and have plans to watch Spring Wipeout later. I hope to get some furniture rearranged in the mean time.

Lunch was leftover pizza from last night. I HAD to wear green today. DD insisted upon it. So I am wearing a green tank top. The weather is gorgeous, so I took myself outside this afternoon and worked on bringing back my tan (so I can match my makeup!). Leprechauns came and turned the milk green in my kids' cereal this morning. We had colcannon and homemade soda bread for dinner. It's taking all my willpower not to go and eat the leftovers.