Menu

What in the world is going on today?

So what's my excuse for when it isn't full?

That's when I blame hormones. :D

I can always tell when a full moon is coming, because the cats start being freak jobs, and I start remembering my dreams. And sure enough, when I check the calendar, it's within a day or two of a full moon.

Then the kids kick in.... :glare:

My two dds, 18 months apart are squabbling like fishwives today. Nit, nit, nit.

I'm going to make them hold hands and duct tape their wrists together if they don't stop quickly.

They usually get along REALLY well. Temporary insanity maybe?

My friend did this with her girls, well, not tape their wrists together, but she made them sit on the sofa and hold hands for a certain amount of time.

We're really off kilter today. DS is currently at ER with DH getting stitches in his leg from a deep gash taking out garbage. Poor little guy:angelsad2: He told us taking out the garbage was 'evil' right before he walked outside. hmmm, maybe he knows something we don't/

DCs naughty and I'm barely breathing due to allergies. Can't wait for the day to be over.

They are playing hide & seek right now, which is odd because they are 15 and 14. It's the most aggressive game of H&S I've ever seen. I think I'll just stay out of the way.

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: See, if they were boys, they could just knock each other down and scuffle until they had it all worked out. Instead, they're finding ways around it. Some days it's so hard to be a girl!

We have a new remedy for bickering, I'll let you know if it works.

The girls just learned how to make butter by shaking a jar with cream inside. I figure, if they've got the energy to bicker with each other, they may as well put it to good use and agitate a jar of cream and make butter instead.

I'm calling it Bicker Butter, and I hope it reduces the bickering around here. They try to avoid other things that cause work... so...

Think we'll have lots of fresh butter for a while?

Um- is my google gadget lunar calendar thingie not working? It says it's a New Moon today.

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: See, if they were boys, they could just knock each other down and scuffle until they had it all worked out. Instead, they're finding ways around it. Some days it's so hard to be a girl!

I just sent the older 3 boys to their beds after the 5th event in about 30 minutes of one of them coming in crying because of poor judgment and/or fighting. The 1st born actually protested "but I accidentally hit him [the 3rd] with the [plastic] bat, Mom!", and the 2nd born said "But my bloody lip is from we [he & the 3rd] were fighting earlier."

Boys :glare:.

I just sent the older 3 boys to their beds after the 5th event in about 30 minutes of one of them coming in crying because of poor judgment and/or fighting. The 1st born actually protested "but I accidentally hit him [the 3rd] with the [plastic] bat, Mom!", and the 2nd born said "But my bloody lip is from we [he & the 3rd] were fighting earlier."

Boys :glare:.

Hmmm. OK, so maybe boys don't work it out any faster than the girls do, then. They just do it with more damage :lol: