Menu

Name For Baby That You Love But Will Never Use

Well, since this baby is probably our last (not saying for sure, we thought our dd(4) was our last, but...), here's my list:

BOYS:

Thomas

Quinn

Jeremiah

Flynn

Sullivan (Sully)

Charlie (not Charles, just Charlie)

GIRLS:

Noelle

Noah

Adeline

Elise

Ellory

Now, given we are having another girl this time around, we're not naming her any of the above names. The reason? My dh veto'd all of them:tongue_smilie:.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josalyn (girl)

crisayln or chryaslan (girl)

Ivy (girl)

Mary Dell (my grandma's name)

arrow (boy)

and a friend named her boys "Lance" and "blade"

we already have Ian, Tyler, Cory, Jessica, Shayna and Eli.. 3 with i's and 3 with y's

My father was named Trannie Vyron, my brother was Vyron Dale, and my nephew was Vyron Trace-- (trace like meaning 3)

Edited by tantechell

Max

We used it for our dog. I wish we had saved it for a child. :glare:

We have a Max, Maximus to be exact, and I still love it. :D My mother HATES the name and always jokes to her friends that we should have named the next boy Sparticus...hmmmm... might do it just to spite her:tongue_smilie:

My favorites that we haven't used are:

Girls:

Rowen

Viviane

Layla

Boys:

Psymon (pronounced like Simon)

And for a middle name, "Danger" - yes, DH would totally be on board, but I am too chicken.

Oh, and of course, SPARTICUS:glare:

Well, since this baby is probably our last (not saying for sure, we thought our dd(4) was our last, but...), here's my list:

BOYS:

Thomas

Quinn

Jeremiah

Flynn

Sullivan (Sully)

GIRLS:

Noelle

Noah

Adeline

Elise

Ellory

Now, given we are having another girl this time around, we're not naming her any of the above names. The reason? My dh veto'd all of them:tongue_smilie:.

Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!! Sullivan!!!!!! (I love this name soooooooooooo much but we won't be having more kids, so.......I almost asked dh if we could use it for dd#3. :D )

BOYS:

Thomas

Quinn

Jeremiah

Flynn

Sullivan (Sully)

GIRLS:

Noelle

Noah

Adeline

Elise

Ellory

I'm pregnant with #3 and both of my DD's love the Disney movie "Rapunzel"....the main male character is a guy named Flynn Rider. If we have a boy, they want to name him Flynn. I'm considering letting them choose the middle name, which they will choose Flynn. So far it seems to go with any first names that I have in mind.

DH and I prefer the more classical pronunciation of "Say-dah-niy".

Thanks! I've been wondering how to pronounce it ever since you posted the first time.

This is such a fun thread. Lots of great names, including Danger as a middle name. I've seen my dc's names mentioned (different spellings, though).

Names I love, but don't expect to have more kids to use:

Evelyn

Julia

Maggie

Leah

Drew

Silas

Garrison

Names I probably wouldn't use for other reasons, but like/love:

Claire

Anneleisse (sp?)

Lucy

Cecilia

Ronan

Anders

Jack

Luke

Zander

I like Vianne, but if we used that, all the relatives with "Anne" in their name would think we were naming our girl for them.

I really love the name Olga. I don't know why. It doesn't sound particularly pretty, doesn't look particularly pretty in writing or fingerspelled, but I've always loved it. But you can't really call a little Aussie girl Olga, so we didn't.

Rosie