Menu

I am addicted....

to Timmies coffee with a flavour shot of vanilla. It doesn't help that it's RRROLL UP THE RIM TO WIN time either. :glare: As Imp would say, I'm hooped.

If I should ever be so inclined to give up caffeine, I'd be a complete wreck. Someone slap me if I ever contemplate such a ridiculous thing. Any other addicts out there? Anyone RRROLLING up today? I lost. Time to try again. :tongue_smilie:

to Timmies coffee with a flavour shot of vanilla. It doesn't help that it's RRROLL UP THE RIM TO WIN time either. :glare: As Imp would say, I'm hooped.

If I should ever be so inclined to give up caffeine, I'd be a complete wreck. Someone slap me if I ever contemplate such a ridiculous thing. Any other addicts out there? Anyone RRROLLING up today? I lost. Time to try again. :tongue_smilie:

Girl! I'm Cuban. I think we are born addicted to coffee.:tongue_smilie: I've tried to quit it so many times, but I just can't function sans cafe. I feel your pain. :grouphug:

Oooh! I didn't realize it was that time!:001_smile::001_smile:

I'm more of a cafe moka gal, but I will give it a try tomorrow morning!:auto:

Oh yaaaa! :D

Timmies coffee is my main addiction. My daughters think I like it more than I like their Dad (so not true although he does win huge brownie points when he brings me home coffee from Timmies). OOh! I think I'll call him now and get him to bring me some home.

So lucky! I have to go get my own all the time...

Girl! I'm Cuban. I think we are born addicted to coffee.:tongue_smilie: I've tried to quit it so many times, but I just can't function sans cafe. I feel your pain. :grouphug:

Oh girlfriend! United we stand! :grouphug:

I got my coffee. Yay for dh!
YES! Did you win anything? I haven't heard of a winner yet this season...

Brag alert: we bought a Timmie's coffee maker last week. It's a Bunn and makes amazing coffee.

Kathy, are they really that great? I'm needing a new coffee maker and was thinking about it, but heard a negative comment or two, so I'm not sure. What is a Bunn? Is it a style or brand name?

I would really like to enjoy their coffee more since you can pass one every 5 minutes here. But, my first job as a teenage was working the Tim Horton's drive thru at 6 am every morning. Still after all these years when I smell the coffee I have horrible flashbacks :ack2:. I unfortunately have to drink the much more costly Starbucks for my fix.

YES! Did you win anything? I haven't heard of a winner yet this season...

/QUOTE]

No. You would think I would win something with all the coffee I buy there but no. I think I will have dh stop and get me another cup tonight and maybe I will win something. BTW- I work from home until 1 AM. I know most people don't want 10 PM coffee but it is perfect for me.

I blame Timmies for the 40lbs I gained after I had my daughter! Off course, I had nothing to do with it.

I'd drive there at 4am in the morning to get a coffee, after nursing her. (....and a breakfast sandwich, and a few timbits, and...).

...and then I had to have an iced mocha on my way to the zoo, or anywhere!

I think I'm also calling my husband!