Menu

Help, help, intervention needed

Don't let me do this.........a friend has a male miniature donkey...... she says the only catch is she gets to come over and pet the baby. Here's the prospective mom...............

jidi068.jpg

I do not need a donkey I do not need a donkey I do not need a donkey........ and yes, I know she's too fat, she gains weight on air. Please notice she's in a pen with no grass.

Resistance is futile.

You're like an equine Borg.

:lol:

What's a borg?

:smilielol5:Clearly you are not a Star Trek fan. :D I think you should get the donkey and post lots of pics here of the cute baby donkey soon to be arriving! Hey, I'll post pics of my baby pig too!

Sorry, I know I'm not helping. :leaving:

Wait, I'm wrong..............I don't need a mule I don't need a mule I don't need a mule..............

Oh yes you do and you know it! They bray so lovely. You'll be able to hear him and his descendants for miles. Those are the good sounds of life - country sounds!

oh my.

Well.

ahem.

Look at it this way. You don't need a mule. Just like that mule doesn't need grass. GO FOR IT! They'll have a cute little mule and then you can post pics to all of us so we can all ooh and ahhh!

Edited by specialmama
I was confusing myself! Headache meds do that to me LOL

I am a sucker for anything this pony produces. They are cute, fat, fluffy and look like stuffed animals. You know that little girl in the movie "Despicable Me"??? When she yells "It's so fluffy I'm going to DIE!!!!" ???? That's me and this pony. She has me wrapped around her hoof. Several times.

Wait, I'm wrong..............I don't need a mule I don't need a mule I don't need a mule..............

:lol: I was just gonna say!

We have a miniature donkey. He is rediculously cute. All the kids love him and he loves them. Can you find him? Let's play "Where's Jack Frost!"

IMG_2129.JPG

A mini mule would be just as cute.

Almost as cute at this miniature cow I just bought! Meet Ellie May the Dexter!

P2050252%5B5%5D.jpg

See, I'm no help at all! The only thing I don't have is a mini- mule! Hmmmmm.......where do you live again?

Edited by katemary63

I am a sucker for anything this pony produces. They are cute, fat, fluffy and look like stuffed animals. You know that little girl in the movie "Despicable Me"??? When she yells "It's so fluffy I'm going to DIE!!!!" ???? That's me and this pony. She has me wrapped around her hoof. Several times.

What happened to the Arab? You need to breed sport ponies!!!! NO MULES!!!! but I want the pony ;)

We have a miniature donkey. He is rediculously cute. All the kids love him and he loves them. Can you find him? Let's play "Where's Jack Frost!"

IMG_2129.JPG

P2050252%5B5%5D.jpg

See, I'm no help at all! The only thing I don't have is a mini- mule! Hmmmmm.......where do you live again?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Resistance is futile.

You're like an equine Borg.

:iagree: My mom's got a minature donkey and he's a doll! He sucks his tongue. Follows the kids around like a dog. He's been on local TV a couple times because he's the donkey in the yearly living nativity and everyone loves him. He comes running when the grandkids pull into the yard. He loves them for a while and let's them hop on for a ride. His name is Willy and he's a character. We love minature donkeys. :001_smile:

Cons: He takes walks by himself when he's bored. No fence can contain him.

What happened to the Arab? You need to breed sport ponies!!!! NO MULES!!!! but I want the pony ;)

Arab filly off to the trainers tomorrow. I think I'm about finished with actually getting on horses who have never had anyone on them before.

Arab stallion (still) is a little lamby dreamboat.

And guess what? The bigger little pony who cut her tendon is running around like an idiot, kicking up her heels and generally acting like a fool. Really glad I didn't put her down last summer.

IMG_2129.JPG

P2050252%5B5%5D.jpg

Oh my goodness, they are darling! So are the kids. I wonder if I could talk dh into a herd of Dexters??