Menu

Meat Truck Man was here!

I think we should start having a Meat Truck photo contest. If they come to visit you must snap a photo. You'd get points based upon the photo. 1 point if you snap the picture while sneaking a peek out the window and only get the truck. 2. if you get a picture of the meat truck guy. 3 points if you get one gauging his reaction when you tell him no. 4 points if you get a picture of you and the evasive meat truck man together. 5 points if you're both smiling in the picture. :D

I think we should start having a Meat Truck photo contest. If they come to visit you must snap a photo. You'd get points based upon the photo. 1 point if you snap the picture while sneaking a peek out the window and only get the truck. 2. if you get a picture of the meat truck guy. 3 points if you get one gauging his reaction when you tell him no. 4 points if you get a picture of you and the evasive meat truck man together. 5 points if you're both smiling in the picture. :D

:lol:

Gah!:lol::lol::lol:

The next time the lady with facial tattoos and piercings comes over to sell us meat while her gigantic boyfriend...I mean, Driver...stays seated behind the wheel, glaring, I'll tell her to stand in front of her unmarked van with promises that she'll get her 15 min of fame! :lol:

I think I post this everytime the meat truck conversation comes up but my dh who is very rational and generally not too trusting loves the meat truck. Every time it stops, and it has been several times, I have to convince dh that it is not a good idea to buy the meat. I have know idea why he is so fascinated by it? :lol:

I think I post this everytime the meat truck conversation comes up but my dh who is very rational and generally not too trusting loves the meat truck. Every time it stops, and it has been several times, I have to convince dh that it is not a good idea to buy the meat. I have know idea why he is so fascinated by it? :lol:

It's like the ice cream truck for men.

To be honest my dh BOUGHT meat from the meat truck once. He was at a customer's house so I couldn't laugh until he got home. It wasn't horrid really and lasted us a decent amount of time for the price, which was 100.00 I think.

:lol: love it! Next time. :D

You can hit me over the head.....I have purchased before! I don't know what I was thinking. Normally I am very good at saying no......

Never again! The meat was just so-so but the price was crazy....even after they came down, said no, came down, said no, and came down again. They never tell you the "per pound" price.....

But we ate it and we lived.

Dawn

You can hit me over the head.....I have purchased before! I don't know what I was thinking. Normally I am very good at saying no......

Never again! The meat was just so-so but the price was crazy....even after they came down, said no, came down, said no, and came down again. They never tell you the "per pound" price.....

But we ate it and we lived.

Dawn

I bought once, too, and I agree with everything you said. The guy was nice and just trying to earn a living. That said, when he called me to ask if I wanted to reorder, I gave him an emphatic NO and told him never to darken my driveway again. :D