Menu

More Dental Issues

*insert primal scream here*

So, went to the clinic. Was supposed to go yesterday, but didn't manage it.

Anyways.

The major huge, swollen, painful, can be actually SEEN as a huge lump under my skin lymph nodes are absolutely fighting infection, and its absolutely to do with the massive dental infection I had before Christmas.

Ya know...before I had the dental surgery, I had ppl telling me how much better I'd feel once it was done, etc.

Yeah. Right. I just HAVE to be different. :glare:

I'm so sorry this didn't go smoothly for you. I know it's not much consolation, but those lymph nodes are doing their thing! At least they're working correctly, right? (So sez my dd's doc, when she gets one that's swollen...)

Are they putting you on abx again? If not, do you have any essential oils? Some of them (oregano, in particular) are *very effective* infection fighters. I'm fond of YLEO as a source for really pure, unadulterated theraputic oils, as opposed to aromatic oils which can have all kinds of crud added to them.

Just a thought...

My dh who has had lots of dental infections ,swishes his mouth with hydrogen peroxide and then spits it out. Both his Dr. and his dentist approve this.

Oh, Imp -- I am so sorry to read this, but sweetie :grouphug: (go ahead and smack me), please hang in there.

And, my dd does what Jean has suggested above. In fact, she swears by hydrogen peroxide - she even cleans with it - you know, surfaces and all.

And, I know it stinks, but your lymph nodes are doing their job.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Oh, Imp -- I am so sorry to read this, but sweetie :grouphug: (go ahead and smack me), please hang in there.

And, my dd does what Jean has suggested above. In fact, she swears by hydrogen peroxide - she even cleans with it - you know, surfaces and all.

And, I know it stinks, but your lymph nodes are doing their job.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thing is, there's no infection in my mouth. Its moved to the lymph nodes. Even the Dr looked to see if there was any redness/swelling, and nope, its stuck it the lymph nodes, period.

I'm one weird puppy. :lol:

I meant that the only symptom I have is the incredibly swollen lymph nodes, and occasional fever.

Wolf said last night, "You have jowls. You don't normally have jowls." Thanks a lot, Dear :glare:

Tell him to get a GOOD look -- In about forty years, THIS is how you will look.;)

And, WHAT does he mean: :glare: 'normally.':confused:

Tell him to get a GOOD look -- In about forty years, THIS is how you will look.;)

And, WHAT does he mean: :glare: 'normally.':confused:

LOL! He was talking about how swollen under my jaw is, along with my neck. I didn't realize that there WAS swelling until the Dr probed it and I just about hit the ceiling.

I wanna crawl in bed...but he's supposed to be going out, so I get bedtime detail.

LOL! He was talking about how swollen under my jaw is, along with my neck. I didn't realize that there WAS swelling until the Dr probed it and I just about hit the ceiling.

I wanna crawl in bed...but he's supposed to be going out, so I get bedtime detail.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: