Menu

Introduction

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Australia and homeschool dd13, dd11 and ds "almost 7".

We are eclectic in style, but my eldest daughter and I started Latin this year (Minimus, love it!) and will be moving on to Cambridge Latin in the new year. She also looks like spending a fair amount of time on history and art history, so I thought this might be a useful forum to visit this year, just to read and to ask advice if need be.

Looking forward to spending some time here.

Melissa.

Melbourne :) As you can see from my listed location, Keptwoman lives here too :D

I don't think we have any other regulars from Sydney, but perhaps there are some lurkers. Are you on any Australian forums? You might like the Rockpool. This forum is much busier, but some questions are best suited to a local (comparatively) group.

:)

Rosie

Melbourne :)

This forum is much busier, but some questions are best suited to a local (comparatively) group.

Rosie

I "heard" that, Rosie! ;)

Welcome to our midst, Melissa! Everything you need you find here and then some...:lol:...except...those local issues. :lol:

I can imagine though that the time difference makes it a bit difficult some time to get a timely answer.

I "heard" that, Rosie! ;)

Welcome to our midst, Melissa! Everything you need you find here and then some...:lol:...except...those local issues. :lol:

I can imagine though that the time difference makes it a bit difficult some time to get a timely answer.

Ok, lay it out, Sister! What do you know about Australian history curricula? :tongue_smilie:

jane (envious of those who get to live down under) :001_smile:

Someone on here has a sig line saying "those sorts of days happen even in Australia."

Rosie