Menu

Calling all procrastinators....

I waited to long to order the Bitty Baby starter set and now it's on backorder until Dec. 30!! :eek: :crying:

This was to be her big gift! Ugh, I may have to trek into NYC to see if they have it in the store! :auto: I can't even tell you how inconvenient and expensive that is. I will never procrastinate again! :tongue_smilie:

I haven't started yet. But I did have the kids make their lists yesterday. Two of my kids will be easy. Dd 16 will not. Here's her list:

Car

Right.

:lol::lol::lol:

I waited to long to order the Bitty Baby starter set and now it's on backorder until Dec. 30!! :eek: :crying:

This was to be her big gift! Ugh, I may have to trek into NYC to see if they have it in the store! :auto: I can't even tell you how inconvenient and expensive that is. I will never procrastinate again! :tongue_smilie:

Oh, I learned my lesson with them last year!!! And this year I learned that you should look for the free shipping code in late October/November, or else you will be SOL and have to pay their INSANE shipping prices! Which, of course, I did :glare:

Can you look on eBay to see if you can pick one up there? I would call the AG store first to see if they can tell you whether they have it. My MIL said last year that it was a nightmare going there, and she shopped pretty early.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I learned my lesson with them last year!!! And this year I learned that you should look for the free shipping code in late October/November, or else you will be SOL and have to pay their INSANE shipping prices! Which, of course, I did :glare:

Can you look on eBay to see if you can pick one up there? I would call the AG store first to see if they can tell you whether they have it. My MIL said last year that it was a nightmare going there, and she shopped pretty early.

Lesson learned here!

I can't find the Bitty Starter kit anywhere (the one with the backpack) but I will call the store before I go. I am not sure what her big gift will be if they don't have it. :banghead:

Edited by Jumping In Puddles

I'm also tempted to just wait and maybe AG will ship the backordered item before Christmas. Ugh, I wonder what the chances are! lol

Well, just to add to your anxiety, I ordered something that was backordered until the 10th, and it was shipped on the 6th, before anything else I ordered (and it was all in stock). So they do ship early when they can, I guess!

There's one starter set on eBay, but it's starting at $129--not sure you want to pay that much more to save your gift!

Well, just to add to your anxiety, I ordered something that was backordered until the 10th, and it was shipped on the 6th, before anything else I ordered (and it was all in stock). So they do ship early when they can, I guess!

There's one starter set on eBay, but it's starting at $129--not sure you want to pay that much more to save your gift!

Thanks :), I just saw that too, but I don't want to pay that much. I'm moving on to plan B! (I don't know what that is yet but will probably involve something to do with sewing like a sewing machine and I'll give dd the Bitty stuff for her birthday)

I'm going to hold out... I'm hoping the backordered stuff arrives in time!! :w00t:

All my Christmas shopping is done, but nothing has been posted (that's dh procrastinating) and I'm sitting here with a doll pattern on my lap, procrastinating, because I'm intimidated by the fabric. :001_huh: I know this is silly, because if the inanimate fabric had any thoughts or feelings, it would shaking in it's warp and weft at me waving my scissors around.

I need to get up and just go do it...

Rosie

I am the queen of procrastination. Seriously. Friends and family seriously question my ability to maintain a 4.0 AND homeschool DD... because it seems I am unable to do anything at any time other than the last minute. Quite ridiculous.

I've bought exactly two gifts. One for Christmas, and one for DDs birthday 3 weeks later. Not sure what else I'm going to be able to afford really.

Just finished wrapping the presents I needed to post yesterday to get to the east coast. But I will pay extra to make sure they get there on time!

I have barely started here yet. Dh and I dont even know what we are getting for the kids yet. They know we are short on money right now so they are not expecting expensive presents...but we dont have a clue.

oh, yeah, Christmas...........I guess I will have to get out to the store pretty soon since I haven't bought anything at all yet. But it is snowing again today, the B&M schools are closed again, we are snug here next to the woodstove and I can't shovel the driveway anyway since the snowshovel got buried in snow yesterday and I can't find it.........hmmmm. Well, more hot cocoa all around and lets have a baking lesson or two and we can all think about going somewhere later, maybe.......

I'm expecting a bunch of things from Amazon today that I ordered Friday night.

We found a digital piano on Craigslist that my husband is going to pick up tonight. That's the kids' big gift. ($600, half price!) My in-laws are the difficult to shop for side, so I need to get on it (the nephews are purchased for, though [phew])