Menu

If you use online books in your readings..

blessedx5

I now have an eReader for this reason.

Some things (like stories online at mainlesson) I read from the desktop, we just gather around. The kids either sit on my lap or grab their little chairs.

Audiobooks from librovox if I am tired of reading aloud. Then we can hang out in the living room.

Longer selections, like Parables from Nature, I still print. Even with the eReader, it's to hard to break it up, and they are usually to long for one sitting. I have a brother B&W laser printer, off-brand toner from Amazon (always from the same company) and Wal-Mart paper, so this isn't to cost-prohibitive for me.

• 1 month later...
Actually I do read all the AO selections to the kids from my desktop. They just sack out on the floor beside me. My 4th grade ds reads alot from the desktop. It's just how it has to be.

:iagree: Same here until about a year ago when I would borrow my brothers MAC. Now I was able to get a laptop from a company when they upgraded for 25.00! :D