Menu

Silly question - why are some of the current users

Oh it's nothing, Martha. It's just a secret club code and you're not invited.

Not really... I'm just channeling a snotty jr. high girl at the moment. :D

I KNEW IT!

:D

Lines 6 through 14 of names have an underline that looks bolded compared to all the others. If I click on them, they change to look like all the others.

It's the same in firefox, IE, iPad and Iphone.

Oh well. My son said maybe those are all the people the aliens have marked for pick up.:lol:

Me three. I have the same. Is the bold indicating someone on ignore?

Nope. Can't be that. I've never put a person on ignore. Tho I did wonder if it meant I was on their ignore. Thankfully Jean disproved that.

So. . . what does one wear to an alien abduction? (Or is this a spin off?)

I'm going to suggest a space helmet that locks around the neck. And possible stuff some tucks pads and a change of undies in a pocket? I hear tell probes are a constant problem. Anyone else remembering the earwig in that star trek movie?

Otherwise, running shoes. Yep. I'd be planning on doing some running asap.

I'm going to suggest a space helmet that locks around the neck. And possible stuff some tucks pads and a change of undies in a pocket? I hear tell probes are a constant problem. Anyone else remembering the earwig in that star trek movie?

Otherwise, running shoes. Yep. I'd be planning on doing some running asap.

Ok, Martha, since you seem to be their secretary with their secret invitation list, I'm letting you know that I am otherwise engaged and can not attend my abduction. That and I still have a virus - they don't want a nasty earth virus to take with them do they?

Ok, Martha, since you seem to be their secretary with their secret invitation list, I'm letting you know that I am otherwise engaged and can not attend my abduction. That and I still have a virus - they don't want a nasty earth virus to take with them do they?

What? You're not up for a "road" trip?

They could have a miraculous cure for the common cold!

You just raised demand for just your type of human.

Besides, I'm sure when they are done, that cold will not seem as bothersome as it was before.;)