Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibbygirl, I see you are still at it. :lol: Lucky I finished my popcorn and juice before I started reading this thread again...

LOL I know. Ya'll are going to get so sick of me, but I can't help it. I'm having fun. hehehehehe :)

Anyone have a Weber Genesis grill?

No. Foolishly we went for the Weber Leviticus model, which has lead to an awful lot of burnt offerings.

Bill

Leapfrog Letter Factory - you were right

They really are making letters out of leapfrogs there. :glare:

What does it take to be X-lingual?

A very supple tongue.

Name some schools for middle son

Happy to do so, in exchange for a large endowment.

Testing for dyslexia

Look at this picture. Do you see lemons or melons??

lemons.jpg

Abandoned newborn kitten question

Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow-ow?

Really bad books

Have you heard about Knitted Knockers?

Well, we found out why the baby has been so fussy.

imagesqtbnANd9GcTvrYLu9vtOz1BrJ5_dPrNLrol3gc8CY48rWg9Vnt6O0wcp33Lm.jpg

Oh my gosh, I am DYING here. I am beet red and tears are leaking out of my eyes. Ibbygirl and SpyCar, you are my HEROES!

Books for a Cat-Obsessed 9 year old

First can I just say that I think it's great that your cat is such a voracious reader! Kudos to you for teaching him how to read! :) As for recommendations.... The Cat Who Ate the Canary is a good one. Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About Mice and Rats. (Get the original hardcover edition of this one though. It's FULL of color photographs.) And any book where the dog dies at the end. My cat LOVED Old Yeller! :) Hope this helps. Best of luck to your reading obsessed kitty. :)

Who has a rising senior this year?

We really don't discuss it since it's kind of an embarrassing situation for my senior, but yes he often spontaneously rises off the ground. We've tried everything! Weighted shoes, weighted vests, feeding him more, but nothing works! He'll be just walking along, everything fine, then all of sudden, up he goes! It's the weirdest thing! What do you do for your son because seriously I'm at a loss? :bigear:

Edited by Ibbygirl