Menu

Just had to share a blessing!

thowell

I went to a used book sale yesterday at our church. As some of you know we are really struggling to purchase what we need this year because dh's pay has dropped to about a 1/3 of what it used to be. One of the things I hadn't purchased yet was dd7's math. Last year she used CLE so I have been waiting to get the money to buy. We are one week away from starting school! Ok, so on a table was the complete 2nd grade math from R&S. The wonderful mom was giving it away!!!! Someone gave it to her and she never used it and wanted to pass it along. After I looked at it for awhile I really liked what I saw. Can you believe this? A whole year of math FOR FREE!!!!! Just had to share...:lol::lol::lol:

That is sooooo kind of you but I think I am pretty good right now. This board recently helped me out with WWE and now all I need is spelling for dsd11. I am awaiting an older copy of Writing Road To Reading that I was able to get from paperbackswap. I am hoping that will work. Other than that I am trying to help her with her reading comp. and thinking maybe about Reading Detectives and have looked at Visualizing and Verbalizing but obviously can't do that now. Can I just say that I love these boards for reasons just like this. Also, I am a nut about making sure my girls get a really good education and so many times other homeschool moms look at me like I am crazy when I tell them how and what we do. It is great to have a place with those who are like minded. Thanks you all!!!!!! :grouphug: