Menu

$1 Spot at Target Full of Neat School Tools

Target has cleared off the 4th July items in the Dollar Section and has put in the school supplies.

Here are a few items from the Dollar Spot

• Activity books - Science, Addition, Subtraction, States, Animals
  • Magnets and Write-on-Wipe-off calendars
  • Small packs of stickers
  • Teacher supplies-Lesson Planners and Calendars
  • Flash Cards of President, States, Animals, World Landmarks and World Flags (These are great in lapbooks save on printer ink.)
  • Bag clips and other kitchen tools
  • stickers
  • bookmarks
  • a grade book
  • an ink pads
  • 3 pocket wall chart schedulers
  • writing mats
  • World and basic skills puzzles
  • Math and Alphabet Bingo

:hurray:

Dollar tree has a bunch, too. And Costco is stocked on the complete-curriculum type workbooks.

Schools here were out in Mid-May and go back in early August, so back to school starts big-time right after July 4th. We're going on vacation the first 2 weeks of August, and my DD will miss her dance school registration and first week of classes, which normally follow the school schedule pretty tightly.

Just as an FYI- I got several of the lesson plan books at Target last week. They fit my purposes well except they do not hold a full 36 week school schedule. Each one only has room for 26 weeks. Fortunately, I bought 4 and I am now using all of them but it only cost me $4.00 which is much less than it would have cost at the teacher supply store.

I wonder if ours has this. Our schools just let out on June 24th.

Us too, but there aren't any other holidays for them to get ready for between July 4th and school supply shopping, so they ramp up the back to school now.