Menu

just so you know

I've been absent from the WTM forums except for occasionally browsing the afterschool forum, as I recently went back to full-time work and my DD is in school now. Anyway, yesterday when I went to hell (better known as Walmart) and it was miserably hot outside, I was tempted not to return my shopping cart to the corral so I could jump inside my van and crank up the A/C ASAP. But I remembered THAT thread, and into the corral it went! :001_smile:

How funny! There's a different parenting message board I've been a member of for years, and THE BIGGEST THREAD in the history of the board (and it's about an 8-year history!) was debating the Great Shopping-Cart Question. :lol:

Sometimes, if a thread starts to get heated, this will pop up

empty_shopping_cart.jpg

right in the middle. :lol:

I've been absent from the WTM forums except for occasionally browsing the afterschool forum, as I recently went back to full-time work and my DD is in school now. Anyway, yesterday when I went to hell (better known as Walmart) and it was miserably hot outside, I was tempted not to return my shopping cart to the corral so I could jump inside my van and crank up the A/C ASAP. But I remembered THAT thread, and into the corral it went! :001_smile:

:lol:

How funny! There's a different parenting message board I've been a member of for years, and THE BIGGEST THREAD in the history of the board (and it's about an 8-year history!) was debating the Great Shopping-Cart Question. :lol:

Sometimes, if a thread starts to get heated, this will pop up

empty_shopping_cart.jpg

right in the middle. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Well, just for kicks, you should post a thread asking whether or not you should ask visitors to leave their shoes at the door when they come into your house. Report back to us on how that one goes!

:lol::lol::lol: Well, just for kicks, you should post a thread asking whether or not you should ask visitors to leave their shoes at the door when they come into your house. Report back to us on how that one goes!

Done that one too. :lol: It's interesting what seemingly mundane topics can get people from all sorts of backgrounds so riled up! (has there been a thread here on whether it's appropriate to put babies in bikinis yet?:tongue_smilie:)

Done that one too. :lol: It's interesting what seemingly mundane topics can get people from all sorts of backgrounds so riled up! (has there been a thread here on whether it's appropriate to put babies in bikinis yet?:tongue_smilie:)

:lol: No, but the Moms in Bikinis thread made quite a splash!