Menu

YEAH!!! I got my Rainbow Resource catalog today!!!

:party::party::party:

My kids looked at me like I had lost my mind when "all we got was a boring catalog" in the mail.

Wait until you start getting packages filled with books. Then you'll really scare them!

Unless, of course, they come over to the dark side and start cheering whenever they see a UPS truck.

:D

Cat

Wait until you start getting packages filled with books. Then you'll really scare them!

Unless, of course, they come over to the dark side and start cheering whenever they see a UPS truck.

Cat

And when you spread your new curriculum on the living room floor and start rolling around in it......they will send you to get medical attention. :lol:

Diane W.

married for 22 years

homeschooling 3 kiddos for 16 years

Cat

I think they are already bracing themselves :lol::lol::lol:

And when you spread your new curriculum on the living room floor and start rolling around in it......they will send you to get medical attention. :lol:

Diane W.

married for 22 years

I usually send them outside to play before this happens so I can have at least 10 minutes of quiet to "play w/ my books"

I just got mine. I'm trying to be very disciplined, and I'm going to finish cleaning the house before I start looking.

Although, maybe if I would get off the computer, I could actually get some cleaning done.:lol:

I was not so strong. I had to browse through a couple pages as soon as I got it. But I have now put it aside and am trying to finish my laundry & get dinner done before I pick it up again. I know, I know, it would happen a lot sooner if I would also get off the computer! GEESH, why is this group so addicting?

Diane W.

married for 22 years

:lol::lol::lol:

I just received mine yesterday, and I couldn't believe how HUGE it was! I have never seen a catalog so large in my life...the kids just stared at it!! I told them it had all the books they were going to learn from this year, and they rolled their eyes and ran outside!! LOL! It's going to take me weeks to go through this thing!!! :)