Menu

Front door pictures...........

I'm not sure this will work...

Picture014.jpg

ETA: It did :-)

I'll go take another picture of the whole front door and post it.

ETA--ROFL!!! I need to read more carefully. I thought you said take a picture of the front door. LOLOL!

My dh took our camera with him to a conference, so here is a picture from this past summer looking toward the house from near the end of our mailbox (so just imagine the same thing with a mailbox at the end instead of a house :001_smile:):

10-24-2007-10.jpg

This one from our bedroom window has about the same view as from our front door (sorry about the screen; I was playing with the camera while I had the flu). It was taken about two months ago:

DSCF0169.jpg

THis is very fun, but it's dark now. I'll play tomorrow.

I love seeing you pictures! :001_smile:

Ditto! Two in the a.m., and pouring down rain.

And I have to be up in 4.5 hours. Sigh. Not that that fact has anything to do with the front door pics, just thought I'd let you know- I am awake and not lovin' it!

Aw, poor Needleroozer. It's only 11:20pm here. I've never lived someplace where I was so far *behind* where my family lives. It's very strange. Living in Germany was handy because I'm a nightowl. I could call them in the middle of the night my time and have a nice chat with them when it was evening their time. *Now* I have to call them at lunchtime.

The palms are very pretty but noisy, they kind of...rattle like really thick paper in the wind at night.

Aw, poor Needleroozer. It's only 11:20pm here. I've never lived someplace where I was so far *behind* where my family lives. It's very strange. Living in Germany was handy because I'm a nightowl. I could call them in the middle of the night my time and have a nice chat with them when it was evening their time. *Now* I have to call them at lunchtime.

The palms are very pretty but noisy, they kind of...rattle like really thick paper in the wind at night.

Yeah, throw me all the pity you can- maybe that will make me sleepy?? :tongue_smilie:

So in that photo, is that your house with the pretty albeit noisy palms, or your across the street neighbors' house?

Yeah, throw me all the pity you can- maybe that will make me sleepy?? :tongue_smilie:

So in that photo, is that your house with the pretty albeit noisy palms, or your across the street neighbors' house?

That's a pic of my house that I took a couple of weeks ago for my friend. I'll have to take a pic *from* my front door when it's daylight or you'll see nothing but darkness (and maybe a mongoose). :tongue_smilie:

That's a pic of my house that I took a couple of weeks ago for my friend. I'll have to take a pic *from* my front door when it's daylight or you'll see nothing but darkness (and maybe a mongoose). :tongue_smilie:

Oooohhhh! A mongoose! That would be cool!

Ok, can you tell I am running out of coherent thoughts?? I am going to go try the bed thing again. Wish me luck. 4 hours would be better than none, right?:tongue_smilie: