Menu

Suddenly Im gawking over babies... where this came from I have no idea! Im a single mom and its totally not possible. ( I always say No WAY) But I guess deep down Ive always wanted a big family and Im sad that I never had that oportunity. :confused:

my dd is 9 and ive been single for ever.. lol and theres no love or marriage anywhere in sight.. :001_unsure:

:grouphug:

Have you tried literally swearing off love and babies? That worked for me, big time! ;)

Seriously though, you never know what life is going to bring you on any given day. And there are certainly other options out there, depending on your comfort level!

In the meantime, :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

LOL .. I pretty much swore off babies for the past 10 years! LOL The Day my daughter was born.. I said never again!! ;) hehe.. shes the best gift I was ever given though!! As for love.. yes the past 3 yrs.. or is it 4.. :rolleyes: lol I have not even gone on a date!! ;)

My friend has a new baby girl.. and shes just soo sweet ! :D

Suddenly Im gawking over babies... where this came from I have no idea! Im a single mom and its totally not possible. ( I always say No WAY) But I guess deep down Ive always wanted a big family and Im sad that I never had that oportunity. :confused:

my dd is 9 and ive been single for ever.. lol and theres no love or marriage anywhere in sight.. :001_unsure:

:grouphug: I feel your pain. I'm also a single mother and have always wanted a big family. I definitely have baby fever (both of my best friends have had babies in the last 6 months!) but for me it is way more than that. I never wanted DD to be an only child.

I plan to adopt eventually (older children, probably a sibling group), but since I'll be in school for another... 8 years... it is a long way off!

Love and marriage? Who in the world has time for that???? There has been some blips on the radar, but I can barely keep up with my school work, my daughter's school work, clean house and friendships!

I'm feeling the same way, my niece(who I got to watch being born) is having a baby and I keep drooling over tiny baby clothes. Soon I will be drooling over her tiny baby. I am also seeing wedding announcements for kids that I still think of as, well, kids. They are NOT old enough to be married. I always thought I would be married with a handful of kiddies by now. :toetap05:

You know I never particularly cared for babies or children for that matter?:confused: I don't much like pets either and I have more of them than I do children. Somehow, I seem to magically attracted both. Of course, I love my own children and pets (most of the time) but I really don't think that I will be going through empty nest syndrome.

Love and marriage? Who in the world has time for that???? There has been some blips on the radar, but I can barely keep up with my school work, my daughter's school work, clean house and friendships!

:iagree: I know Im dealing with the same things..my business, college, flipping a house, my daughter & our new HS journey...

I dont even know where this came from.. LOL.. Im sure it will pass in a few days.. lol ;)

I couldnt possibly afford another child as a single parent anyway.. We are getting ready to move into our new little cottage, so that will be a big job.. ... then back to college and starting hs'ing in sept. Busy busy.. :D

Actually I could probably just babysit for a day and then the thoughts would be gone for another 10 yrs LOL ;)