Menu

prayer request from me again

Please pray for my sanity--I am extremely stressed. I have a bunch going on that is really trying my spirit. My dh has surgery coming up next week, I recently got an abnormal pap smear (have HPV) and each time it flares up it gets worse. I am terrified about our infertility appointment in two weeks and I am extremely terrified of flying and am flying at the end of the month with dd. I am so stressed and feeling really out of control. Please just pray for me to make it through the next month or so.

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4

I have needed this so many times. I'm praying it:grouphug: for you!

thank you. i need to find some really good calming scripture like the one listed by Becky and another recommended to me Romans 5:5. I have just been so close to the verge of tears today and I feel really alone, dh just doesn't understand how I feel no matter how I convey it