Menu

I could spend all day here!

I just discovered this forum for the first time today! I've posted two questions and I've already received feedback from moms (who all really know what they are talking about!) And, I've learned about half a dozen new resources I'd never heard of... but that I think I will use! :) I could spend all day on this forum! Thanks!

Welcome to the boards. I havent found they saved me money- qite the opposite- but I am still glad I found them years ago!

I come here when I want to feel like a homeschooler without actually having to be with my kids :)

I just discovered this forum for the first time today! I've posted two questions and I've already received feedback from moms (who all really know what they are talking about!) And, I've learned about half a dozen new resources I'd never heard of... but that I think I will use! :) I could spend all day on this forum! Thanks!

Welcome to "the boards". Many of us have been "spending all day here" for years and years! You'll almost always find an answer here (not always what you're looking for, but lots of answers floating around!). You'll learn about all *sorts* of things here! (not just homeschooling!)

Glad you've joined us. Feel free to hang around as much as you'd like. :001_smile: