Menu

If dh doesn't sell today

he will basically be fired. :( He took that sales job I mentioned a month ago, and everything seemed to be going well with training. They haven't been able to tell him what he is doing WRONG, but if he doesn't sell, ultimately they really don't care about the reason. They're just going to find someone else.

We've been on unemployment for a year and a half, and were just starting to get excited about this new income (base pay alone and we would be doing well; well, "well" in comparison!). He doesn't know what other kind of job he can do. This is so disheartening. :(

I've already given up almost all my work hours too, and have been replaced by others. :(

Edited by RaeAnne

Oh man do I understand that stress.

Dh is a Mechanical Engineer but the company he worked for lost funding so he took a job in sales.

It was feast or famine for a looooong time.

It is finally steady and we are so blessed.

Hang in there, it is tough at first, but it can happen...

Michelle

What's he selling?

The ad on the front of those plastic magazine covers in waiting rooms. He sold advertising before, so it's apparent that this is a really good deal. Unfortunately, everyone says they don't have the money to to spend on it. Of course, they ARE spending money advertising, they are just putting it somewhere else....

The biggest problem with all of this is that he says he's not qualified to do anything. I'm starting a different thread about that. I'm desperate, what do I have to lose?