Menu

History's America the Story of US free DVD

I apologize if this has been mentioned before, I do not frequent the boards as much anymore due to being busy. Here are the brief details:

HISTORY is offering America The Story of US on DVD to every school in the United States. School must be an accredited public, private or home school, for grades K-12 and college. In order to receive your school's DVD, your school principal (grades K-12) or Dean of Students (college) should fill out the request form.

Go to : America the Story of US

The offer expires July 1, 2010 and the DVD will be sent in August some time with the beginning of the new school year.

Hope someone is able to benefit and if the link doesn't work let me know, it has been awhile since I linked something :tongue_smilie:

I found this when I was signing up for the free DVD:

The Idea Book for Educators is the biannual teacher's magazine created by the Education Department at A&E Television Networks. The Idea Book includes Teacher's Guides for programs featured in Classroom and a printed version of the A&E Classroom Calendar, which features air dates, program descriptions, and copyright information.

The Idea Book is sent free of charge to teachers who request it.

http://www.biography.com/classroom/ideabook.jsp

:lol: I forgot that I had ordered this after some earlier post about it ! Thanks for reminding me to stay on the lookout at the end of summer !

Me too! My mom has previewed the series for me, and says it is excellent. Looking forward to getting it!

I found this when I was signing up for the free DVD:

The Idea Book for Educators is the biannual teacher's magazine created by the Education Department at A&E Television Networks. The Idea Book includes Teacher's Guides for programs featured in Classroom and a printed version of the A&E Classroom Calendar, which features air dates, program descriptions, and copyright information.

The Idea Book is sent free of charge to teachers who request it.

http://www.biography.com/classroom/ideabook.jsp

I had already signed up for the DVD, but I signed up for the Idea Book as well. Thanks. :)

• 3 weeks later...