Menu

devastation

I must say I'm surprised the FBI showed up at your door for online solicitation of a minor.

If it crosses state lines (and online solicitation often does) then it is a federal case. The FBI showing up would be a very likely scenario, I believe.

It is just horrible and I hope and pray the OP can find some peace in all of this.

If it crosses state lines (and online solicitation often does) then it is a federal case. The FBI showing up would be a very likely scenario, I believe.

It is just horrible and I hope and pray the OP can find some peace in all of this.

Ooohh...thanks for the clarification.

It is just horrible! And I too am praying for the OP.

I just copied this from my blog and changed hubby's name to dh. I'm not bashing my husband. I am supporting him through this nightmare.

This is going to be short, to the point, and detail-free, as I only have an hour of computer time at the library.

So sorry for you and dc.

Hope you have good friends nearby and support. Find some good advisors and counselors for this horrifying situation, for yourself and your child.