Menu

I had a gumdrop day today, did you?

Oh my word :lol: I DID have gumdrop day today, one that culminated in me nearly fracturing a finger pounding hysterically on a fluted bundt pan trying to get the remainder of the cake out of it, with the children whispering together in the dining room about whether they could be unobtrusive enough to sneak past and get to their rooms (I could hear them in a moment of near-breakdown-state silence). Thank you so much for linking this. It made me cry a little with relief :rolleyes:

And may I just say that I don't think I've ever read funnier words than "Mrs. G’s friend could always tell when her daughter was wearing her woolen thong, because the girl had noticeably more hitch in her giddyup." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And may I just say that I don't think I've ever read funnier words than "Mrs. G’s friend could always tell when her daughter was wearing her woolen thong, because the girl had noticeably more hitch in her giddyup." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just about died when I read that too. :lol: