Menu

Do you like to paint?

I find it very theraputic, painting a room when no one is home. I hate the prep work but I know it's important. I love finding the paint color I have been looking for for years and finally painting these eggshell color walls in my house. I am only handle 1 room every 3-4 months and I finally found the perfect color and time to paint the master bedroom.

I do! Unfortunately our old farmhouse is almost all wallpaper (yuck) and paneling (double yuck). I have two rooms I can paint and I did them last summer. One is our new study and the other is our dining room. I love both colors and places because they are mine. The rest of the decorating is someone else and I cannot wait till we can rip it down and put up new drywall.

Great - you're hired. I hate, loath, abominate painting and just paid a very nice man who is between jobs because of the economy a little pile of cash to paint the downstairs for me. He finished in two days and all of my furniture and wall hangings were back in place and we are DONE. Did I mention I dislike painting?

Funny you should post this! I am in the midst of painting my girls' room. It's been an ugly greenish brown with white since we bought the place over 6 years ago. I've been waiting to paint it. I am in my glory! The girls are visiting my mom for a few days, so I am just painting to my little heart's content. My dh came up to see my progress last night and remarked that I really did love to paint, didn't I....I'm making plans for my boys' room, but that's for another year. ;)