Menu

life is good

Guest Mr. Boo

Guest Mr. Boo

The Cowboys of Dallas are in the playoffs for the first time in 13 years. The Buzzards of Philadelphia are royally plucked and are going home in disgrace, and LIFE IS GOOD.

Do I hear a second???

Edited by Mr. Boo
pflair

Dh and dc were rooting for your Cowboys to win today.

And now they're done.

They wanted the Eagles to lose (mostly because of Vick) and they wanted the Jets to be positioned to move on. Sorry, Cowboys have gone as far as they need to, it's all about the Jets here. :lol:

Never a good idea to route for Dallas around here -- folks here pay good $$$ for vanity license plates (tags) with different ways to say that they 'H8T Dllas' (and that's just one of the ones I was able to figure out) and he is here at our hotel! :001_huh:

DH decided two years ago that the Jets were his 'new' team -- so it is all about the J-E-T-S here -- lots of green and white.

And if you want to talk AGE, I've been routing for Dallas since Tom Landy was the coach. SO THERE! :tongue_smilie: I'm going to take a nap right after I eat some applesauce:leaving:.

Mariann

Guest Mr. Boo
Never a good idea to route for Dallas around here -- folks here pay good $$$ for vanity license plates (tags) with different ways to say that they 'H8T Dllas' (and that's just one of the ones I was able to figure out) and he is here at our hotel! :001_huh:

DH decided two years ago that the Jets were his 'new' team -- so it is all about the J-E-T-S here -- lots of green and white.

And if you want to talk AGE, I've been routing for Dallas since Tom Landy was the coach. SO THERE! :tongue_smilie: I'm going to take a nap right after I eat some applesauce:leaving:.

Mariann

Can you say Joe Namath, I still remember.

the guy knows his audience. :D

altho i about choked reading his "just flip that puppy over" post about a washing machine.

dear-- not everyone married Rambo.....:lol:

I'm sure he does know his audience. ;)

And I know not everyone married Rambo.

I was simply commenting on such an interesting turn of phrase. :)

I'm sure he does know his audience. ;)

And I know not everyone married Rambo.

I was simply commenting on such an interesting turn of phrase. :)

ack-- the "dear" was directed to Mr. Boo ;) sorry.

conversations at our house are never uninteresting. If it can be turned into a sarcastic joke, extended quip, or obscure euphemism, that's what happens.....

actually, the cowboys and jets won't meet in the playoffs unless they both get to the superbowl... different conferences!

Sorry, it's all about the strategy. Iow, the Cowboys have served their purpose, no offense. :lol:

DH decided two years ago that the Jets were his 'new' team -- so it is all about the J-E-T-S here -- lots of green and white. .......

And if you want to talk AGE, I've been routing for Dallas since Tom Landry was the coach.

Can you say Joe Namath, I still remember.

Well, gotta admit that I remember good ol' Tom (and Bear Bryant too, for that matter) and I remember when Broadway Joe made a sensation for his "layout."

And I was a huge fan of the Steel Curtain. Back in the day, just sayin. Enjoy your applesauce, Mariann.

Mr. Boo, I knew I liked you!

Huge Cowboys fans here in Redskins territory--live bravely, I always say!

Iow, the Cowboys have served their purpose, no offense...

Actually, their offense is pretty good! lol;)

After years of living in Dallas when the 'Boys were morally jerky, I'm glad they are getting some positive attention.

And I get to watch with my 20yods next Sunday, right before he goes back to college--he's FUN to watch with, b/c he cares so much and cheers LOUDLY! :D