Menu

I have just unpacked my brand new...

Congratulations! :D What color did you get?

A nice, bright, basic white one, so I won't have to worry about how it matches when, someday, 100 years from now, we redo our kitchen. I'm all about the neutrals, baby :lol:

Congratulations on your new baby!

Thank you! I'm beyond excited--I'd been agonizing over spending the money for months, and the rebate ended on the 31st, so I had to decide. Given that I'll probably be making the majority of our baked goods since I'm eliminating wheat from my diet, I thought it was a good investment. Of course, we're going to be inaugurating it with wheat-based chocolate chip cookies later, so maybe my logic is flawed!

Just wait till you start churning out some dishes using your new baby! Lots of accolades will be coming your way!

Oh and don't forget all the accessories that you can get for it! Lots of good times ahead for you and your family.

(Can you tell I L.O.V.E. my KitchenAid?!):D

...white, 575-watt, Professional 600-series Kitchenaid stand mixer :party:

It's the first stand mixer I have ever owned, and it's one of the few high-quality kitchen items I possess. I feel so grown up!

That is all.

:D

Yea....please include pic!!

Tee hee, mine is white too for the same reason. They pay for themselves over time and those cookies sound pretty good. Cookies always sound good to me though.

A nice, bright, basic white one, so I won't have to worry about how it matches when, someday, 100 years from now, we redo our kitchen. I'm all about the neutrals, baby :lol:

Thank you! I'm beyond excited--I'd been agonizing over spending the money for months, and the rebate ended on the 31st, so I had to decide. Given that I'll probably be making the majority of our baked goods since I'm eliminating wheat from my diet, I thought it was a good investment. Of course, we're going to be inaugurating it with wheat-based chocolate chip cookies later, so maybe my logic is flawed!