Menu

It's nearly 80 degrees here today, but...

That sounds like tornado weather. We have been having quite a few in the fall lately for that reason (Indiana).

Gah. I hope not. Dh said last night that there's a slim chance of snow on Christmas. Today, when I finally had to close the windows & turn on the a/c (sick babies), I had to come look to see what on earth kind of weather was coming that could possibly put snow on our radar. :lol: Tornado or not, I think it's gonna kill us. Even the 2yo is complaining that her head hurts. :(

Gah. I hope not. Dh said last night that there's a slim chance of snow on Christmas. Today, when I finally had to close the windows & turn on the a/c (sick babies), I had to come look to see what on earth kind of weather was coming that could possibly put snow on our radar. :lol: Tornado or not, I think it's gonna kill us. Even the 2yo is complaining that her head hurts. :(
DD and I have had headaches all week too. The Lil guy seemed to have a fever for a while. DD says she feels so hot and won't eat anything that isn't cold. Seems we are always sick.

It is crazy weather! Our a/c kicked on today. I'm about 200 miles south of DFW and we have a tornado watch now--one was spotted about 20 miles from here.

Yeah, we're under watches right now. There have been some warnings for a little north and west of here, so I know it's on its way.

Yes, we have about 3 inches of snow, and more falling and yesterday it was in the mid 70's. I don't believe I have ever had a white Christmas.

Me, either. And it was only mid 70s *outside* our house. I think it got up to 78 or so w/ the windows open before the babies' crying about it broke me. Or maybe it was having to turn on the oven?

But I don't want y'all to think I'm not tough. Remember summer before last?

Me, either. And it was only mid 70s *outside* our house. I think it got up to 78 or so w/ the windows open before the babies' crying about it broke me. Or maybe it was having to turn on the oven?

But I don't want y'all to think I'm not tough. Remember summer before last?

I remember you were pg. and it was 100's, or maybe I am exaggerating.

Anyway, its warming up here, plus we picked up two cartfuls of horse poop this morning. Nothing says Christmas like manure.