Menu

Baby Girl visiting for Christmas

If this post makes little sense, I'm sorry. I still can't post details until this issue is resolved.

I saw my sweetie pie today! I was even allowed to bring my children. It was the first time they saw each other in 15 days. The group home is cheerful, clean, and pleasant. The people are friendly. It helps to see that, but I still want to bring her home.

The awesome news is - we get to bring her home for a visit over Christmas. I will have her for 2 nights.

It appears we are getting closer to resolving everything, getting the waiver, and bringing her home.

I'm so happy to hear this! And especially to hear that things may be resolved soon, and in your favor. I can't imagine how sad your Christmas would have been without the little one there. I certainly hope everyone in authority comes to their senses as soon as possible, so your baby girl can be back where she belongs!

:grouphug:

Jackie

DCFS is asking for more paperwork. It is taking a long time, but they are still moving towards bringing her home. We will visit her everyday this week and bring her home on a pass for the holiday weekend. Hopefully by next week all this drama will be over.

Still praying. Tiptoe carefully through this minefield--I know how capricious DCFS in our county can be.

Thanks for the update--I'm praying.

:grouphug: