Menu

Wierd question - anyone remember Inxs?

Oh, yeah. They had a cutie for lead singer, Michael Hutchence. They did a soundtrack for the movie The Lost Boys, if that is the one you are thinking about. Seems they are still together though the lead singer died a few years back.

Edited by Frontier Mom

I, too, loved listening to them, and I listened to their CD so much that my DAD became a fan! :D

I looked on imdb.com and INXS songs appear on several movie soundtracks. The vampire movie is probably The Lost Boys with Kiefer Sutherland, Jason Patric (:001_tt1:), and "The Coreys".

Their songs are *still* showing up in new movies, too! Long live INXS!!! :lol:

Guest janainaz

I loved them and I loved that movie. Oh, and there was a show on a few years ago called Rock Star INXS where they were looking for a new lead singer. Some guy named J.D. won, but I have not heard anything of them since.

Guest Alte Veste Academy

I'm seeing a lot of past tense here, people! What gives?

My old INXS cds happily make up a playlist on my iPod. It gets play, even in 2009. :D

I loved them and I loved that movie. Oh, and there was a show on a few years ago called Rock Star INXS where they were looking for a new lead singer. Some guy named J.D. won, but I have not heard anything of them since.

They fired him not long ago. He returned here to Canada and I think may have or had a recent drug problem due to the shock of being fired out of the blue. He was good, definitely not Michael Hutchence though. Did you know that he was a Elvis impersonator before he made it on the show?

Saw them open for Adam Ant in...oh, must have been...around 1984? I just remember "It's the One Thing" was in high rotation on MTV at the time. So sad about Michael Hutchence's death. I hadn't really followed the band since college days, so didn't follow the TV show at all.

Huh - blast from the past. And here's a sign of how old I am now: after composing this message involving several minutes of reverie, I can't remember why the OP brought them up:lol: Going back now to see...