Menu

Tom's shoes anyone??

Those are on the very top of my Christmas wish list. I've tried them on and they are super comfy. Really, it's just been the price that has kept me from getting them. Funny enough, it was the day before the summer homeschool convention that I had a chance to try them on. I SERIOUSLY had to talk myself out of spending school money on a pair. I had $300 cash sitting in my pocket and jeez were they cute!

This company was founded by Blake Mycoskie who was on The Amazing Race with his sister Paige in Season 2. They came in 3rd.

I agree the prices are high for what the shoes are, but basically you are buying an additional pair for a needy child. I think it's a pretty neat idea actually.

www.tomsshoes.com - VERY cool, and he's WAY cute!! :tongue_smilie:

Have you read his bio! It's pretty cool, and yes he's way adorable.

This company was founded by Blake Mycoskie who was on The Amazing Race with his sister Paige in Season 2. They came in 3rd.

I agree the prices are high for what the shoes are, but basically you are buying an additional pair for a needy child. I think it's a pretty neat idea actually.

I've picked out a style a few times and they are always out of my size. But they are on my list. I wear flip flops most of the summer and I need something to slip on in the harsh frozen winter :tongue_smilie: of south Louisiana.

As an alternative I've thought of buying a two less expensive pair of shoes and then sending one to a family in need. Lately my son's feet have been growing so much we have been that family in need of new shoes.

I look around at shoes and don't find many cheap ones. I do realize the materials aren't real expensive, but not that many shoes are made with super-expensive materials and many cost LOTS. Not many are bringing a pair to a child somewhere else for every pair they sell. I wouldn't expect them to be able to do what they do for free.

I think it's a super-neat idea and I like that he travels with people all over and brings the shoes. If some of my money helps pay for that, so be it!

I just really wondered about the comfort and quality. My niece just bought 2 pair for her little girls and they looked VERY well made, and were precious. I'm going to go for it and get me a pair!!

I look around at shoes and don't find many cheap ones. I do realize the materials aren't real expensive, but not that many shoes are made with super-expensive materials and many cost LOTS. Not many are bringing a pair to a child somewhere else for every pair they sell. I wouldn't expect them to be able to do what they do for free.

I think it's a super-neat idea and I like that he travels with people all over and brings the shoes. If some of my money helps pay for that, so be it!

I just really wondered about the comfort and quality. My niece just bought 2 pair for her little girls and they looked VERY well made, and were precious. I'm going to go for it and get me a pair!!

You might also look locally. You can find retailers on his website. I was quite surprised there is a store close to us.