Menu

Chris Klicka urgently in need of prayer...

mom26

You know, years ago, my father went to school with Chris. I remember, from back then, my father talking about how he was top of the class ....and super smart. I feel so sorry for them and for their family. While I know that they are Christians, and so there is another view on things, the earthly part of you wants to scream, "WHY?". I've heard that they have a lovely family and I just look at them and think, "So Young!" It's hard to understand....

Carrie

I received an email from Bernie Beall of Great Commission Families this morning. The latest message on Chris is this: (quoted from a homeschool leader who is attending the conference - no named mentioned)

"Many homeschool leaders from the national HSLDA conference visited Chris in the hospital yesterday and today. Christians from the local community are offering themselves in service. The Klicka family has even been blessed with a home in which to stay! Chris' parents and their family life pastor arrived today. Chris greeted his mother with a smile.

Remarkably, he drank some water and broth and will be moved to another floor shortly. He is rather confused right now, so would appreciate your prayers. Also, continue to pray for God to do the work He wants to do within the Klickas and within each of us who know and love them. May He be glorified!"

Hopefully, the Caring Bridge page will be updated and we will have some firsthand info soon.