Menu

gift ideas for a 13 yr old boy

hsmom

I just bought Yo-Yo's for my 2 oldest as their "share-my-birthday" gifts when their sister turned three.

It's not a fancy thing, but, wow, they have had a ball with them. They watch tricks on YouTube and get a lot of pointers. They're getting pretty good!

I think it's kind of a stress reliever, too, not that they have a lot of stress.:D

• 7 months later...

Funny how kids can be so different. My ds always starts his birthday request list a month or two in advance. If it involves anything electronic, he is surfing the net comparing options and chatting me up about why this model is better than another, hint, hint ;).

Think if he has given you any unnoticed hints, or maybe told other family members.

Otherwise, think about things he is interested in. I have gotten a lot of great educational toys from Rainbow Resource. In fact, I got a lot of birthday gifts from their holiday catalog.

A game for any system he already has, yo-yos are great, any kind of gross squishy stuff, a pet frog/lizard/etc.?

HTH,

my son turned 13 Tuesday and he got a $100.00 bill

I did the same thing with my oldest

My son thinks it is just so cool. He also went to see Iron Man 2, the mall, and dinner out with about 8 friends (friends paid there on way)

He had a blast!