Menu

Mrs. Mungo

Or is this just an opportunity to lend support to a particular political viewpoint?

Or just a lightening up of the atmosphere. There are ppl that typically get along just fine on here until politics come up...then people start taking pot shots at each other. For me, this is a "we may not agree, may need to agree to disagree, so let's just shake hands and grab a beer" (figuratively or not)

Or just a lightening up of the atmosphere. There are ppl that typically get along just fine on here until politics come up...then people start taking pot shots at each other. For me, this is a "we may not agree, may need to agree to disagree, so let's just shake hands and grab a beer" (figuratively or not)

Please feel free to come over for a Mike's anytime! We can sit in the sun and talk about something that would make us an "us." :D Is this where we sing kumbaya?

Please feel free to come over for a Mike's anytime! We can sit in the sun and talk about something that would make us an "us." :D Is this where we sing kumbaya?

:lol: Hey, I loved that song as a kid...that and "this land is your land..." Mike's sounds good :)

By Keptwoman

What on earth is a Mikes?

I leave for the States in a week, is this something I should be trying?

I learned about Mike's on this board LOL! Mike's is "hard lemonade" (alcoholic).

I leave for the States in a week, is this something I should be trying?

It's the beverage featured in my avatar pic (I know, it's tiny!). They mostly make flavored malt beverages. http://www.mikeshard.com/whatsup-2.php

:lol: Hey, I loved that song as a kid...that and "this land is your land..." Mike's sounds good :)

:lol:

I learned about Mike's on this board LOL! Mike's is "hard lemonade" (alcoholic).

I talk about it quite a lot, I think they owe me some sort of commission by now.

She's a fine woman, I agree. But what happened that we need defend her? Somebody pounding her unfairly somewhere online ??

I'm not defending her. I just stated that I like her. :D She does after all save kittens.

Or is this just an opportunity to lend support to a particular political viewpoint?

Is Mrs. Mungo running for office?

Haven't had Mikes. I do, however, like a cold Corona.

Be still my beating heart. Clearly I've not been doing my work 'round these parts!:tongue_smilie: (Truth be told I've been reaching for Pinot Gris in place of Mike's this summer. Still raising my glass to my Mike's cohorts, though!)