Menu

This Is So Stupid, But What Is Wrong With Brittany's Hair

Ok...I know this is so stupid, but is driving me nuts. Everytime I see a picture of her, her hair just looks like it hasn't been washed in a month. What in the world is wrong with her hair. (Yes, I know I'm ridiculous for reading celebrity gossip....it's been a habit since I was a teenager.)

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/britney-gets-her-shop-on/3143#id=2

ROFLOL!

Well, I ain't no expert, but I'd wager that her icky, greasy hair is the least of her problems in that thar photo---- top of my list would be her appalling lack of undergarments. :D

I'm the furthest thing from a prude, but wow--- it's kinda hard to miss that. Or those. Okay; I'll shut up now.

Astrid (who is still trying to process the news she heard today about Miley Cyrus doing a pole dance. Nice one, Disney!) :001_huh:

Okay Astrid - I just watched the video (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/10/miley-cyrus-teen-choice-p_n_255338.html) and it really wasn't much of a pole dance. I'm fairly conservative in what I allow my kids to watch (but, here, I feel like a liberal!! LOL), but I didn't find that to be THAT bad. (Maybe my mind had a much worse picture in it!!)

Actually, I was hoping that this was somebody posting about her daughter's hair. My 13yo's hair always looks like it hasn't been washed or brushed. I have washed it myself and brushed it out myself, but it still looks awful just a short time later.

I'd love to know of a haircut or hair care product that would fix this issue. Right now I have her using Suave's daily clarifying shampoo. It helps to strip the oil out of her hair. Before we switched to that shampoo it was even worse.

It looks to me like she was standing on top of some sort of ice cream cart or something and the pole was for her to hold on while the boy pushed the cart. It didn't seem alarming to me, but her shorts bother me more than anything. Why do they have to be so short?? and her dancers too! And what's with them all coming out of that metal trailer??? What's Miley trying to imply?? hehehehe

What in the world is wrong with her hair.

Well, for one thing, it's not hers. Remember how she shaved her head about two years ago? You don't go from bald to hair down your back in two years without extensions.

Other than that, she looks like she needs to bathe more regularly.

Well, for one thing, it's not hers. Remember how she shaved her head about two years ago? You don't go from bald to hair down your back in two years without extensions.

Other than that, she looks like she needs to bathe more regularly.

I know a lady who cuts her hair into a bob, shoulder length every year. it is way past her waist by the end of the year. it is really thick and grows so quickly. I was always a little envious about how fast it grows:D. she is Filipino, and I always imagined that Filipino women had fast growing hair, but maybe it was just her.:001_smile:

Okay Astrid - I just watched the video (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/10/miley-cyrus-teen-choice-p_n_255338.html) and it really wasn't much of a pole dance. I'm fairly conservative in what I allow my kids to watch (but, here, I feel like a liberal!! LOL), but I didn't find that to be THAT bad. (Maybe my mind had a much worse picture in it!!)

Well, that's good to know. I didn't watch the video but read an article about it here online.....cnn.com maybe?

astried

Miley's outfit wasn't much better than Brittany's pole or no pole.

:iagree:

That is what I was going to say. Why do they dance in bathing suits? The pole was just to keep her balance, but the girl dancer's clothing? I don't want my dd's watching because they so um... undressed?

My 15 yo dd, who used to love Miley, has stopped recently, on her on accord, because of the way Miley has been acting.

Yeah!!! You go my dd!!!!