Menu

POLL: Choose the names for my kittens!!!

POLL: Pick names for my kittens  

1. 1. POLL: Pick names for my kittens

• Romeo and Juliet
    • Samson and Delilah
    • Bonnie and Clyde
    • Hansel and Gretel
    • Jack and Jill
    • Buttercup and Wesley
    • Max and Ruby

Heather, I was just looking at your blog and may I just say that I would be standing at your window, looking out at the sea ALL DAY LONG. How will you get anything done? That View!!!

Also, how is it possible that I am the only vote for Samson and Delilah so far???

It IS pretty surreal to be honest. this whole thing is. I walk around campus and there are palm trees and the ocean waves are crashing the background as the kids walk from class to class...just awesome.

I like Samson and Delilah too! :)

Heather I tried to comment on your blog but it wouldn't let me :confused: I wanted to say that you should really try dipping those curry puffs in tzatziki... homemade with extra garlic... your life will never be the same! :D

I am not sure why it isn't working? I don't know what that sauce is but I will be asking for it for sure! We actually eat curry puffs for breakfast!

I voted Hanzel and Gretel, because I can imagine two mischevious little kitties leaving breadcrumbs per se... more like trails of thier little kitten play. Like maybe toilet paper strewn about... or something to that effect... hehe.

They're all cute names though! I had a had time picking... :001_smile: