Menu

My ds' lawn services fliar

Ds and his buddy have started a lawn service. Dd, ds, ds' friend and friend's sister came up with a fliar. They did a beautiful job on the fliar. The whole thing looked great, but they had a little issue when trying to think of another word for "poop". Here are a few of the services they offered on the fliar:

Lawn mowing

Raking

Cleaning yards

Collecting trash

Picking up dog remains

I swear, I have been laughing with tears for the past 30 minutes every time I think of that phrase. Maybe it's not THAT funny...it may be just my state of mind today. ;)

"I'm sorry about the brutal death of your dog, ma'am, and that his mangled remains are strewn all over your yard. Let me help you by picking them up." :lol:

BTW, I encouraged them to change the wording. ;)

Teresa

At this point it is still poop. That is mainly because they had church tonight and I had errands. I'm going to help them with it in the a.m. and we'll come up with something more true to the task. ;)

It is cool that he's doing it. He's just a good kid!! We're in a very hot place in TX (though I don't know many places in TX that are not hot) and 11yods spent from 10:30-12:30 mowing a lawn, and he was sweating like crazy and worn out. He loved it!! He'd love nothing better than to do that several times a week, so that's our next project is getting out a well-worded fliar. ;)

Ds and his buddy have started a lawn service. Dd, ds, ds' friend and friend's sister came up with a fliar. They did a beautiful job on the fliar. The whole thing looked great, but they had a little issue when trying to think of another word for "poop". Here are a few of the services they offered on the fliar:

Lawn mowing

Raking

Cleaning yards

Collecting trash

Picking up dog remains

I swear, I have been laughing with tears for the past 30 minutes every time I think of that phrase. Maybe it's not THAT funny...it may be just my state of mind today. ;)

"I'm sorry about the brutal death of your dog, ma'am, and that his mangled remains are strewn all over your yard. Let me help you by picking them up." :lol:

BTW, I encouraged them to change the wording. ;)

Teresa

:lol: Thanks for the laugh!

Lawn mowing

Raking

Cleaning yards

Collecting trash

Picking up dog remains

:001_huh:

I think you just need to clarify it a little, like this:

Picking up dog remains (if we accidentally run over your dog with the lawn mower)

:lol:

Seriously, though, how about "feces"?