Menu

Today I hit a wall.

emotionally and physically

Too many emotions at once

Too much to think about

Too much to get done...not enough time

I was at work staring at the computer screen and I just hit. a. wall.

I stood up

picked up my purse

walked out

drove home

walked past my family

into my bedroom

crawled into my bed

and slept for three hours

I am pretty sure my boss and my family were a little worried but really, I just could not cope and I needed sleep. I feel better now.

I also found my sense of humor (it was under the couch) and I posted something funny on my blog. :tongue_smilie:

only 23 more days to go until we leave for Malaysia!

Happy napping. I love naps.

BTW, don't leave a huge pickle under a bed when you leave. My brother did that as part of an experiment when we moved to Australia for a year, and once my mother heard about it, she worried about what it would do to the floor for the rest of the year.

It was fine, but the worry wasn't.

BTW, don't leave a huge pickle under a bed when you leave. My brother did that as part of an experiment when we moved to Australia for a year, and once my mother heard about it, she worried about what it would do to the floor for the rest of the year.

It was fine, but the worry wasn't.

Darn it. No pickle? Now what am I going to leave under the bed? :D

I was thinking of you when I was off at Boy Scout camp last week. There were a couple of scouts and an advisor from a troop in Kuala Lumpur who came over and did camp with our district in Japan. They were from an international school there. I chatted with their advisor a bit on the last day.

Just wanted to mention this, since it reminded me of you and that you might want to look into chartering a troop through your future school. I know that as we've been moving around the world over the last 7 years, scouting has provided a lot of consistency and character development opportunities (and fun). The overseas troops in areas outside US military concentrations (Europe, Japan, Korea) are generally chartered through BSA's Direct Service branch.