Menu

Umm, my 4 year old is

LOL on the toast. I read "Bread and Jam for Frances" to my 4yo to try to help her get over her dinnertime issues ... and now all she wants to eat for any meal is bread and jam. Can we say backfire? LOL.

"Bedtime for Frances" didn't help much either, come to think of it.

That's awesome that your daughter is reading so well! And I get how scary it can be ... mine is beginning to read and it's throwing me off because I wasn't prepped ... both kids knew their letters sounds as soon as they learned to talk, pretty much (both late talkers, at 2), so I kept expecting #1 to read any day, and it's been a very slow process. So wasn't expecting this one to be sounding her way through easy readers already. Ack! Not on the same level as yours, but still ack!

LOL on the toast. I read "Bread and Jam for Frances" to my 4yo to try to help her get over her dinnertime issues ... and now all she wants to eat for any meal is bread and jam. Can we say backfire? LOL.

We got a life-long addiction to boiled eggs "with a little cardboard shaker of salt" from Bread and Jam for Frances.... Could have been worse! ;)

Have fun!

We've already started stockpiling books in German and English. Neither of mine are reading yet but my 4 year old likes to listen to chapter books. It's so weird when you ask him, "What happened yesterday?" and he remembers and explains it lucidly (both of mine are late-talkers).