Menu

Can I just say this? I love Timez Attack!

My kids recently discovered the Timez Attack game from another homeschool friend and they absolutely LOVE it! They want to play it constantly (not allowed, but they still ask! ;)). I am using it as a "reward" for working hard on their actual math assignments in school, but they don't seem to realize/care that it is additional math drill! The game itself is so totally cool that they just want to get better and better recall so they can beat the levels. As a result, they do their work better and their scores are improving.

We bought the upgrade since they were using it so much and so well. The additional levels are not necessary but are very cool!

We bought the upgrade, and ds says it's way cooler than the free version. He plays it every day as part of "math class," as I wanted him to increase his speed with his times tables. We used BJU math (on DVD) this year, and I didn't think they did an adequate job with things like speed drills. Timez Attack seems to be working, and ds enjoys it a lot more than flashcards or Quarter Mile Math.

Cat

We bought the upgrade, and ds says it's way cooler than the free version. He plays it every day as part of "math class," as I wanted him to increase his speed with his times tables. We used BJU math (on DVD) this year, and I didn't think they did an adequate job with things like speed drills. Timez Attack seems to be working, and ds enjoys it a lot more than flashcards or Quarter Mile Math.

Cat

We bought the upgrade this year too when they had that $10.00 off sale recently. It is SO MUCH BETTER than the trial version. She loves it and is even trying to teach my son how to play it! hehehe :)

My son taught himself all of his math facts with the free version last year when he was only six. He loved the game and would play it as much as I would allow.

My daughter, on the other hand, wasn't impressed. Even through she is two years old than my son, she doesn't know her math facts as well as he does. To her, it was just math.

I think it's a great game!

We bought the upgrade this year too when they had that $10.00 off sale recently. It is SO MUCH BETTER than the trial version. She loves it and is even trying to teach my son how to play it! hehehe :)

Thanks for sharing that code with me -- I wouldn't have ordered without it! :001_smile: :hurray:

Cat

Do you have a link for Timez Attack? My ds is trying so hard to learn his multiplication facts!!!!

Absolutely. http://www.bigbrainz.com/ The green icon on the left is the free version that you can download. They recently had a Spring sale where the full version was $10.00 off, but it ended already unfortunately. But I'm sure they will have one again at some point. Maybe for back to school?? I'm sure you're son will love it. :)

Absolutely. http://www.bigbrainz.com/ The green icon on the left is the free version that you can download. They recently had a Spring sale where the full version was $10.00 off, but it ended already unfortunately. But I'm sure they will have one again at some point. Maybe for back to school?? I'm sure you're son will love it. :)

You can still get a discount if you refer other people! You can get a $5 discount for referring 2 people, a $10 one for referring 4. It is totally on the honor system, so you have to be trustworthy! ;) The code comes through a link on the free download.