Menu

Ignore this thread!

Yes, Renai, EVERYTHING.  I sense you need a butt-kicking, and we are here to give it

ETA:  You know, like "Take your meds, Renai!  Don't stop seeing doctors until you get this figured out!  Don't have a stroke or heart attack!  Prioritize your health!"

That kind of butt-kicking.

• Like 6

I have a few reports:

The Paleo Report:  I ended my two week Paleo trial today with two leftover nachos and some white potatoes.  After eating a plate of ice for two weeks, I lost a whopping two pounds.  I will still try to eat mostly sugar and grain free, but this (bad word) is for the birds!

Thank you and good night.

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 6

I texted Tex that I was worried about Renai.  Autocorrect told her that I was worried about Renaissance.  

Renai. . . I know all of this is stressful and not fun.  But we want you around for a long time to give us booyas and smilies and ninja elephants.  

I replied to her text that I didn't think worry about the Renaissance was needed due to it working out ok in the end and being over and all.  But I did share my concern about Renai.

• Like 5

We've drifted into a weird area here, so I will say no, you can just have a few. ;)

I'm a fantastic dancer though. I know that because every time I dance everyone around me is stuck with such awe that they start laughing in shock. I'm so graceful they just can't handle it.

• Like 3

Update: So, I'm not dying yet. I think. My chest pains and pressures have no reliable pattern so I"m not having a heart attack. I told her the history of my cousin's heart attack at age 40, my aunt's heart surgery in her 30s/40s, and she already has the other family history on my mom's side. I still had to request for a referral to a cardiologist, but she's a great doctor and listens to me. I told her I want the assurance that my heart is ok. She gave me the referral. She's changing my meds, which will have to change again if I fall pregnant. I told her I'd let her know in the next 3-4 days if I'm pregnant, but I highly doubt it. Dh has to be around for certain times of the month for that to happen. And, I can't be mad at him at the time. So... Actually, that's about how I got pregnant with the youngest... :mellow:

• Like 5