Menu

Oprah is giving away KFC 2 piece grilled chicken meals...5/5 to 5/6

Here's the info on this great offer. Please note that some KFCs do not offer the grilled chicken..like mine...BOO HOO!

Get two pieces of grilled chicken, two individual sides and a biscuit!

Limited Time Download

Coupon download available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 9:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009—excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 2009.

Go to UnthinKFC.com and download your coupon!

Due to heavy demand, you may experience some slowness navigating to the website. Please be patient and try again later.

* Terms: Free offer good for two pieces of Kentucky Grilled Chickenâ„¢ (manager's choice) and two individual sides and a biscuit at participating KFC restaurants located in the Unites States, while supplies last. Limit one offer per coupon, one coupon per person during offer period. Must be redeemed in person. Not good with any other offers. No photocopied, mechanically reproduced or altered coupon accepted. Coupon cannot be sold or traded. Valid only if downloaded from UnthinKFC.com. Applicable tax extra. Void where prohibited. By downloading coupon, you agree that KFC is not responsible for any technical problems or malfunctions of computer systems, servers or printers or lost or unavailable network connections. You are limited to 4 downloads of coupon. Coupon fraud is punishable by law.

I hope posting this isn't breaking any of the forum rules, but I just couldn't resist.

ENJOY!

Claire in NM

Edited by Claire in NM

I was only able to get 3 printed - and that took 2 computers.

2 on this one and it then said i'd printed all 4, and on the kids computer it only printed 1 before it said i'd done them all.

It should work out ok - we will save it for lunch out one day and 2 kids can share one....

I got it to work - she needs to install the app that comes up. But it takes a LONG TIME to print. Like, i thought it didn't print - and you never get a print dialog under Tiger. My leopard machine opened a PDF to print and won't create another one with a unique id either.

"excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 2009"

. . . which is a special gift from KFC to people who don't realize that taking their mom out for free KFC on Mother's Day is not such a hot idea.;)

Ain't it the truth? I'm all for free, but if that is the best you can do for Mother's Day, just don't even bother please!!!

My son's bus driver just told me about this. If you go to Oprah.com/kfc, you can download a coupon (limit of 4) for 2 free pieces of grilled KFC and 2 free sides. The deal expires tonight at midnight, but the coupon is still good for like 2 weeks after tonight. I don't watch Oprah, but I'll take some free KFC anyday. Offer is valid only to US residents though.

oprah.com/kfc

Guest Katia

From the title of this post I thought that Oprah had some kind of hold over KFC and we had to get KFC away from her somehow, kwim? I had to open the post just to find out what Oprah had done to KFC, LOL.

:lol::lol::lol:

From the title of this post I thought that Oprah had some kind of hold over KFC and we had to get KFC away from her somehow, kwim? I had to open the post just to find out what Oprah had done to KFC, LOL.

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL I guess I just posted it too quickly without really thinking about how to title it. hehehehe As soon as I heard it I came here to post it first since there is a time deadline to download the coupon. I wanted to get it up here as quick as possible so that more people have the opportunity to take advantage of the offer before it expires. :) hehe

Can I ask a question of those who've printed more than one coupon? Does each coupon have a different number? All four of mine have the same number and same barcode. I don't want to be turned away for doing something wrong, but I can't get them to come up with different numbers!

It may take several attempts at printing out the coupon...apparently the site has been bombarded with hits.

Yes, and on my third try, it said, "sorry, you've already printed the allowed amount of coupons."

Guess I didn't want free chicken after all.

Janet

Mine all 4 have a different bar code number. I would print one, hit the back arrow, and go do it again. After the 4th printed, it told me I could print no more coupons, since I had already printed 4.

Thank you. I tried to print again and it told me I've already printed the limit. So I tried on another computer and three printed, all with the same number (but not the same number as the previous batch). :confused::confused:

Oh well, I'll try to redeem them anyway!