Menu

Scholastic Book Warehouse Sales are coming!

http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/events/warehouse/

Our local warehouse shut down a few years ago, but they are having one in Virginia Beach at the convention center this month.

I thought others might want to see if one is near them.

I have found some good historical fiction, some DK books and others before. Nathan had a blast a few years ago as well finding a few books.

Edited by nestof3

Thank you for posting this. I just checked the web site and there is a sale not far from me in two weeks. I had no idea! Also, be sure to register (I think you have to anyway) and you can download a coupon for $10 off $60 - $100 and $15 off more than $100.

I may have to cancel my shift for this week, and I'm really upset about it!

I don't know if all the locations do it, but the Parsippany NJ sale gives a $40 credit for 4 hours of volunteering. Plus the $10 coupon for registering online. I picked up *hundreds* of dollars in books for about $100 out of pocket last time. It was so worth it!

You have to be a registered home-schooler with them, or have someone who is a teacher take you.......they are great!!

I wonder if this varies by location. I've gone to these sales for years and this is our first year homeschooling and I've never had any problem shopping. No problem at all spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$! :lol:

Most of the prices are 50% off of retail and a few that are 40% (VERY few). Some are up to 80% off. Mostly children/young adult books, but some craft, resource (dictionaries & encyclopedias), cookbooks, a few adult novels. I enjoy going and usually get to use my $10 off $50 coupon.

I just registered, but where do you see the coupon? I don't see it where to print one.

Did you register on the scholastic site or for the fast pass for the scholastic sale? You want to sign up for the fast pass. And there you will find your coupon. Usually it is for $10 off $50 - I noticed yesterday mine was for $10 off $60 or $15 off $100.