Menu

If you de-friend someone on Facebook

One of my gripes with facebook is....I really don't want my family reading what my friends say....KWIM? So I wish you could have 'groups'....so to speak, LOL. And each group could only read what was posted for those people in that group.

One of my gripes with facebook is....I really don't want my family reading what my friends say....KWIM? So I wish you could have 'groups'....so to speak, LOL. And each group could only read what was posted for those people in that group.

Yep.:D

This might be handy. Its not quite what you are looking for but it might do the trick.

http://www.allfacebook.com/2009/02/facebook-privacy/

Keep in mind that you will not completely disappear to her. A friend of mine recently dropped off my friend list. I assumed that she closed her facebook account because I checked her daughter's friend list and she was no longer on it either. Then, a few days later, I saw that she posted a comment on the status of a mutual friend. But she didn't appear on that person's friend list. So, in other words, she had tried to block me from contact, but I can still see her comments. I believe that she dropped me as a friend because she had just left her husband and didn't want to have to discuss it. Sad, but there you are.Anyway, just a warning, that you can't completely disappear from her radar just by dropping her as a friend.

There is a way of doing that but I am not sure how. I have friends who have done it (I can still see everything but some of their old high school friends cannot:D)