Menu

Has anyone still not received their Sonlight Catalog?...

No Sonlight catalog here. But I have received catalogs from just about every other homeschool company except for Rainbow Resource (I think their catalog is sent out in the summer) and Timberdoodle, so I'm not lacking for reading material while I wait for Sonlight's catalog. I'll probably have to request one like I had to do the past two years.

I just received this e-mail from Sonlight:

Dear Heather,

I'd like you to know how much I appreciate your interest in Sonlight Curriculum. I also want to apologize that you have not yet received your 2009 Sonlight catalog.

We had planned for you to receive a catalog soon after the first mailing left the printer on March 16. As it turns out, a group of catalogs never mailed from the printer as we intended, and your catalog was among those. Thanks to a tip from a customer, we discovered this omission and we are now working with the printer to arrange a speedy deliver of your catalog. We plan to mail them to you first class (for quickest delivery) on Wed., April 8. You should expect your catalog to arrive by approximately Wed., April 15.

As you wait for your catalog to arrive, you may view the 2009 catalog online (Go to
to download the pdf), or shop new products and complete curriculum packages from our updated website.

Once again, I'm truly sorry for this inconvenience to you. Please know we are working as quickly as possible to set this right.

Sincerely,

Tim Heil

Customer Relations Manager

Sonlight Curriculum, Ltd.

I must be last on the list or something....darn it.

Part is probably because this is a new address for them. I got catalogs to my old address and ordered from a third one. And there is the delay that being at the end of the military postal system adds in.

Not that it matters, I'm still not even half way through the cores we're working on.